“Hajoca is about people. We believe that our teammates’ unique backgrounds and experiences are essential components for our success. We are passionate about fostering an inclusive community where everyone is encouraged to be themselves and to live into their dreams. Inclusion at Hajoca is an on-going evolution that will continually adapt to the ever-changing diversity of our workforce and those we serve.”
We Are Better Together with DE&I:
- Hajoca has a DE&I Advisory Board and a DE&I Advisory Council that establishes and prioritizes DE&I goals/initiatives.
- We understand that inclusion, diversity, and equity at the workplace starts with leadership. Leadership engages external parties to provide workshops and launches inclusive leadership training programs.
- We are continuously building on Hajoca’s Core Values and Code of Conduct with personal visits and sessions at each location by Hajoca leadership.
- Every new teammate receives DE&I education, and we sponsor anti-harassment training nationwide for all teammates.
- Our recruiting team targets recruiting events that are inclusive to Veterans, LGBTQA+, women, and ethnically diverse students/job seekers.
- Hajoca attends and promotes industry-specific diversity events, like ELEVATE, which is the American Supply Association’s (ASA) Women in Industry Conference.
Be sure to view Hajoca Corporation’s Core Values on the Who We Are page.