“Hajoca is about people. We believe that our teammates’ unique backgrounds and experiences are essential components for our success. We are passionate about fostering an inclusive community where everyone is encouraged to be themselves and to live into their dreams. Inclusion at Hajoca is an on-going evolution that will continually adapt to the ever-changing diversity of our workforce and those we serve.”
Our Current D&I Initiatives:
- We have formed a D&I Advisory Board and a D&I Advisory Council to establish and prioritize D&I goals/initiatives.
- We understand that inclusion, diversity and equity at the workplace starts with leadership. Leadership has invested in such initiatives and Hajoca has engaged external parties to provide workshops and launch an inclusive leadership training program.
- We sponsored and implemented workplace harassment training nationwide for all teammates.
- Our recruiting team targets recruiting events that are inclusive to Veterans, LGBTQA+, women, and ethnically diverse students/job seekers.
- Hajoca attends and promotes industry-specific diversity events, like ELEVATE, which is the American Supply Association’s (ASA) Women in Industry Conference.
Be sure to view Hajoca Corporation’s Core Values on the Who We Are page.
Spring 2020 D&I Events:
2/4/20 Diversity & Inclusion Career Fair at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
2/12/20 Multicultural and First Generation Knights Networking Reception at the University of Central Florida
2/18/20 Diversity & Inclusion Career Conference at the University of Georgia
Summer/Fall 2019 D&I Events:
6/20/19 Diversity Summit at the University of Southern California
9/11/19 Diversity and Inclusion Networking Event at Miami University
9/26/19 Inclusive Recruiter Reception at North Carolina State University
10/16/19 Veterans Night at the University of Southern California
10/22/19 Mock Interviews at Meredith College
10/25/19 Reach(OUT) LGBTQA+ Career Conference at Northeastern University
11/07/19 Women in Business Networking Event at Champlain College
11/19/19 Women in Business Leadership Organization at Bowling Green State University
11/23/19 Hispanic Business Students Association Conference at San Diego State University